- Personal identification information We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- How we use collected information KusoDrive may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
-To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
-To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- How we use collected information google acount KusoDrive will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive to show a user's Google Drive and Google Photos data so that all user data will be displayed on the KusoDrive screen. That way users will be easier to manage as mengshare their data..
- We view and manage the files in your Google Drive.
With this you can process your data together with our web.
- View and manage Google Drive files and folders that you have opened or created with this app.
You can add folders and manage any data contained in your google drive, such as: adding a folder.
- View and manage its own configuration data in your Google Drive.
By connecting google drive data with us, we can change the configuration in your file from privacy to active sharing (anyone with link can access / view but not entered into the system).
- View the photos, videos and albums in your Google Photos.
We can see photos, videos and albums in googl drive and google photos.
- How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing your personal information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.